Terms and conditions
- Please inquire for retail and trade pricing.
- All pieces are handmade to order.
- Production starts once invoice is paid in full.
- Because all of our pieces are handmade and made to order, we are not able to offer returns.
- Each product is meticulously handmade by artisans one piece at a time. It is therefore impossible to make identical items. Each product has its own character, therefore any natural blemishes or irregularities should not be misconstrued as flaws.
- While every effort has been made to portray products accurately, slight variations may occur. All measurement noted are approximate and the reproduction of finishes is as accurate as photographic and publishing process will allow.
- Since we use exclusively natural materials, we are not responsible for changes in the appearance of the hand rubbed finishes or un-lacquered finishes. These changes are meant to age in appearance.
- The use of solid wood means we use a living material. Its movement and adaptation in time is part of a natural process and should not be misconstrued as flaws.
- We are not responsible for the evolution of the wood once the product has been delivered. It is the customer responsibility to ensure solid wood pieces are placed in the appropriate environment.
- All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible of an approximate production lead time.
- Please note our delivery time is an estimate and will vary depending on product.
- We are note responsible for any cost of installation, removal or re-installation.
- While we can offer recommandations for shipping and installation, we are not directly responsible with shipping.
- Lead times begin with receipt of payment.
- We are not responsible for damages causes by improper cleaning solutions or methods.
- We are not responsible for damages caused by improper installation or assembly by the customer or customer’ agent.
- We are not responsible for damages to our fixtures caused by the improper use of light bulbs, or its installation.
Article 1 Purpose
The aim of these general terms and conditions of use (the “General Terms and Conditions of Use”) is to provide the legal framework and conditions for the provision of services by the website accessible at the address http://www.atelierpendhapa.com (the “Website”) and their use by a “User”, as such term is defined in Article 4 below.
The General Terms and Conditions of Use must be accepted by every User wishing to access the Website. They constitute the contract between the Website’s editor, identified in Article 3 below, and the User. Use of the Website by the User signifies his acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
In the event of non-acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions of Use, the User must forego access to the services offered by the Website.
Article 2 Changes to the General Terms and Conditions of Use
The Website’s editor reserves the right to change, unilaterally and at any time, the content of the General Terms and Conditions of Use. Users are therefore advised to check them regularly.
Article 3 Legal information
The website www.atelierpendhapa.com is published and managed by PENDHAPA Pte. Ltd. (the “Company”), a Singapore private limited company whose registered office is located at 160 Robinson Road, #14-04 Singapore Business Federation centre SGP (068914), and which is registered in the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore under number 202026835M.
160 Robinson Road, #14-04 Singapore Business Federation centre SGP (068914)
Antonin Hautefort, Ignatio Tenggara
Article 4 Intellectual property
The brands, logos, signs, systems, software, databases, structures and other content of the Website (text, images, videos, artwork, music, etc.), (the “Content”), are protected by all the prevailing intellectual and/or industrial property rights and are the property of the Company or of third parties that have given the Company authorization for their limited use.
Any disassembly, decompilation, decryption, extraction, reuse, copying and, more generally, any reproduction, representation, dissemination and use of any of this Content, in whole or in part, without the Company’s authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action.
Article 5 Definitions
The purpose of this clause is to define a number of key terms in the General Terms and Conditions of Use:
User: this term refers to any person using the Website or any of the services offered by the Website.
Content: this term relates to the brands, logos, signs, systems, software, databases, structures and other content of the Website (text, images, videos, artwork, music, etc.).
User Content: this is the data posted to the Website by the User.
Data: this term relates to the User’s personal data.
Website: this is the website accessible at the address http://www.atelierpendhapa.com
Company: this is the company PENDHAPA Pte. Ltd., the Website’s editor.
Article 6 Duration
This contract binds the User as from his first use of the Website, and for an indefinite term.
Article 7 Validity
The invalidity or unenforceability of any of the stipulations of the General Terms and Conditions of Use will not affect the validity of the other stipulations, which will remain in force to their full extent.
Article 8 Language
If the General Terms and Conditions of Use are translated into one or more other languages, the English text will prevail in the event of any dispute or conflict over the meaning of any terms or provisions.
Article 9 Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
The General Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by Singapore law.
In the event of a dispute over the validity, interpretation and/or execution of the General Terms and Conditions of Use, and in the event of a failure to reach an amicable settlement to the dispute, the Parties agree that only those courts within the jurisdiction of Singapore will be competent to take a decision on the dispute, unless there are mandatory rules of procedure to the contrary.
Before referring a dispute to the competent authority, we would ask you to contact the Company’s so that an attempt can be made to resolve the dispute amicably:
Article 10 Effective date
These General Terms and Conditions of Use came into force on April 12, 2021.